SATA 1000 B RP Spray Gun with 0.75ml Aluminium Cap (without swivel joint)
Our opinion: Fantastic premier league quality at a great price. Huge range of set ups for all viscosities and industries. Particularly popular in wood working / industry.
- Fine atomisation
- Optimum finish results in all fields of application
- Robust, long-lasting and easy to clean
- Suitable for waterborne paints and corrosion resistant
- Easy clean surface
- Compact and lightweight
- Wide range of nozzle sizes: 0.8 – 5.0
- Extensive range of accessories, such as extensions and add-on set for pressurised cups, etc.
- Air consumption: 275 NI/min (9.7 cfm)
- Recommended inlet pressure: 1.5 – 2.0 bar (21.8 psi)
- Maximum operating temperature: 50
- Maximum operating overpressure: 2.0 – 2.5 bar (29psi)
- Weight: 449 g
- Air inlet: G 1/4 ext