Iwata Hi-Perform HP-B Plus Gravity Airbrush
The Iwata High Performance (HP) Series is renowned as the professional’s workhorse, fulfilling the needs of those requiring outstanding control, superior atomisation, and consistent fine detail through to medium sized areas. The HP Series has proved itself with illustrators through to customisers with its versatility and durabilty.Click here for more information on Iwata airbrushes.
Now The HP Plus Series is improved with these new features:
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
The HP-B Plus has a 0.2mm needle and nozzle and a 1/16oz (1.8ml) gravity cup.
The HP-B Plus is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Fine Art
- Photo Retouching
- Cake Decorating
The HP-B Plus features:
- All of the new HP-Plus features above
- 0.2mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with 1/16oz (1.8ml) cup
- Fine detail to 3/4″ (0.2mm to 20mm) spray pattern
The HP-B Plus has the option to change to a 0.3mm nozzle for greater coverage and medium paints. Click here to view this part.
With a fine nozzle like the 0.2mm nozzle of the HP-B Plus, be careful to use paints with fine pigment and suitably thinned, as heavier pigments and higher viscosity paints can cause blockages. As a guide, thin paints to a milky consistency. If you have a query whether a particular paint is suitable for a particular airbrush, please contact us.
These paints are specially formulated to be ready to go through a fine airbrush:
- Medea Nail Art colours
- Com Art water based acrylics
You will also need:
- Air source (look at recommended Iwata Studio Series compressors)
- Air hose (look at Iwata Hoses)
All Iwata and Neo for Iwata airbrushes are warranted by Anest Iwata-Medea against all manufacturing defects of materials and manufacture or workmanship. Neo for Iwata Airbrushes are warranted for a period of 5 years and all other Iwata Airbrushes is extended by the Airbrush Company Ltd to 10 years in the UK. Your 10 year extended warranty is only valid with the Airbrush Company Ltd if you have purchased from an authorised UK reseller and you present your proof of purchase. Should you have the need to make a claim, or consider you have a warranty claim, then please contact The Airbrush Company Ltd for the claims procedure.
Please note, this warranty does not cover needles, nozzles, packing and o-rings, since these parts need to be replaced occasionally due to normal wear. It also does not cover damage caused by negligence, airbrushes that have been altered in any way, cleaning or servicing.
If you have purchased your Iwata Airbrush from a dealer in another country, your warranty will be valid in that country and you will need to return it to the vendor for repair or replacement under warranty.