DeVilbiss PROV 650 Visor Complete Air Fed Full Face Mask Waistbelt
This mask has replaced the PROV 600
Complete DeVilbiss PROV 600 air-fed full-face respiratory protection. The gun supply hose swivels both radially and laterally which ensures better spray dynamics without the hose restricting the movement of the sprayer. The DeVilbiss PROV 650 disperses breathing air gently and evenly around the lightweight visor with no misting or discomfort. This ensures every sprayer can work in comfort and reassurance.
The wrap around the visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision than previous and other air-fed masks. The removable peak can help reduce glare from spray booth lighting. A whistle is incorporated to warn the sprayer that an insufficient quantity of breathing air is being supplied to the mask.
- The Gun supply hose swivels both radially and literally, ensuring better spray dynamics without hose restricting the movement of the sprayer.
- Left or right-sided waist belt fitment without having to change the air fitting configuration.
- The Pro Visor disperses breathing air gently around the lightweight visor at a positive pressure with no misting or discomfort, ensuring every sprayer can work at its best.
- The wrap-around visor provides excellent and much wider peripheral vision than sprayers will be used to, while the removable peak can help reduce glare from spray booth lighting.
- A whistle is incorporated to warn the operator that an insufficient quantity of breathing air is being supplied to the Pro Visor.
Technical Specifications for DeVilbiss PROV 650
- Protection: APF=40 / NPF=200
- Carbon filter life: 3 months
- Supply pressure: 4.0 bar (60psi) minimum to 7.0 bar (100psi) maximum
- Airflow rate: 160 – 220 L/min (5.7 – 7.8 scfm)
- Noise level @ 200 L/min: 80 dB (A)
- Approvals: PPE directive 89/686/EEC. Conforms to EN 14594:2005 Class 3A
- Zone classifications: Suitable for use in Zones 1 and 2 hazardous areas (gas groups llA)