DeVilbiss GPi All-Purpose Gravity Spraygun
Our opinion: We cannot believe the price for the level of refinement. DeVilbiss have pushed the boat out with this one. Worth splashing out to get 1st world build quality. Treat yourself – this gun could satisfy for a lifetime.
Please note – The 1.6mm and 1.8mm fluid tips share the same needle, so you will only receive one needle with the additional setups
The GPi is capable of spraying a wide range of coating materials such as enamels, synthetics, primers, 2 pack commercial paints and materials with high or fast application rates.
- Available with either 1.4, 1.6 or 1.8mm fluid tip, multi set up deals in drop down box.
- Aluminium controls for lightweight, comfortable use
- Full range of spares available
**Please be aware that DeVilbiss do not anodise (colour) the gun, do not include a spanner or brush to keep the cost down. As it is a non cast gun it is polished to remove milling machine marks (milled guns are the best). As a result some very light polishing swirls may be partially visible but cannot be felt and will not harbour paint. Some very light polish residue is also sometimes present within the milled DeVilbiss logo on the handle. But the functionality of the gun is exceptional as it is milled on the same machines that the other PRO guns are made on. The internals are flawless and performance exceptional.
- Air Supply Connection Universal: ¼” BSP and ¼” NPS male
- Maximum Static Air Inlet Pressure: P1 = 12 bar (175 psi)
- Air Inlet Pressure: 2.0 Bar inlet
- Air Consumption: 265 L/min (9.4 cfm)
- Cup Capacity: 560 mls
- Gun Weight: 500g (gun only) / 683g (with cup)
- Air Cap: Plated brass
- Fluid Tip: Stainless steel
- Fluid Needle: Stainless steel