DeVilbiss FLG5 Compliant Spray gun – Best Seller
Our opinion: Bestseller. Best performer under £145 + VAT.
DeVilbiss FLG5 gravity feeds a general-purpose spray gun for a wide range of automotive materials and coatings.
- An all-metal construction includes a high-grade aluminium drop-forged gun body.
- The FLG5 employs compliant technology, ensuring low overspray and reduced consumption.
- Proven DeVilbiss controls and a light, smooth trigger action.
Spare Gravity Cup is available for this gun, please see GFC-501 (1PT) in parts breakdown.
Suitable for solvent and water-based materials.
This gun is made from a cast and is not milled (machined) like the DeVilbiss guns that cost hundreds of pounds. This keeps the cost down but means that there are minor imperfections where the casts are joined together. This is merely aesthetic. The functionality of the internals is top class.
DeVilbiss FLG5 specs
- 1.3mm – suits clearcoat / thinner basecoats
- 1.4mm – suits basecoat / cellulose / synthetic / 2K and lower viscosity material; a great all-rounder.
- 1.8mm – suits higher build materials such as thick topcoats application and primers.
- Air Inlet Thread: 1/4″ Universal
- Cup Capacity: 560ml
- Weight Gun & Cup: 692g
- Air Cap: Brass
- Retaining Ring: Aluminium
- Fluid Tip: Stainless Steel
- Fluid Needle: Stainless Steel
- Air Inlet Pressure: 1.6 bar (23 psi)
- Air Consumption: only 9.8 cfm 277l/min
– For 3M PPS adapter select No.3 (16033) from the model part number dropdown. Please follow the links below for selected adaptor.
– DeVilbiss (DPC-43)
– SATA RPS (125252)
– Colad No.14 (9370A14)