Anest Iwata AZ3 HTE2 AV Gravity Spraygun with 600cc Akulon Cup and Air Flow Control Valve
Specifications for Anest Iwata AZ3 HTE
- Fine finish polished body
- A smooth polished surface makes it easier to clean
- Ergonomic spray gun design
- New trigger and ergonomic grip shape to relieve stress on painting
- Lightweight & well-balanced body
- Gun head 20-50g lighter than the previous model
- New airflow valve (option to select in the drop-down)
- Increased control precision
- Improved AKULON cup
- Improved paint cup with multi-thread construction
- Spare parts compatible with previous Anest Iwata AZ3 HTE
Air Consumption: 7-11 CFM depending on nozzle size.
Fluid Tips Available:
- 1.3mm: Suits all colour coat applications including metallic basecoat both solvent and water.
- 1.5mm: Suits higher build application of non-metallic colours, and can be used for lower build primers. Also white spirit Dulux type wood vanishes.
- 1.8mm: Suits primer application. Also suits emulsion applications.
- 2.0mm: Suits very high build primer application
- 2.5mm: Suits polyester spray filler and very high build / unthinned primer application. Also suits heavy build masonry / textured.
- 3.5mm: Suits liquid metals, tars, and very viscous products
Available with or without airflow control valve
– For 3M PPS adapter select No.6 (16036) from the model part number dropdown. Please follow the links below for selected adaptor.
– SATA (125278)
– Colad No.13 (9370A13)